Friday, July 31, 2015

My Math Vocabulary Posters


Do you use My Math?  How do you like teaching vocabulary?

I have made some vocabulary posters that correlate to the My Math program.

When I teach vocabulary to my students, I always start out with using Mirrors and Words (WBT).  Then we go on and do Teach! Okay!.  I absolutely love this way to teach my kiddos vocabulary.  The students LOVE learning vocabulary this way.  It makes it fun for them!  I plan on using these posters as my Power Pixs for Math.  This way I have all of the vocabulary my students need to learn for the year.

Photo of My Math Vocabulary Posters


Photo of My Math Vocabulary Posters

On each poster there is a vocabulary word.  The definition. A visual to help the students learn the vocabulary and the correlating lesson.

I can't wait to print these off and begin using them.  I hope you like them too.  Please click the picture to take you to my store.



       Thanks so much for stopping by. 

       Have a Wolfelicious day!



         Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

        


                       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment