Monday, May 26, 2014

Kindergarten Scrapbook

Kindergarten Scrapbook

I am so excited to share with you my newest creation!  I wanted to make something with my class that they could treasure forever.  I decided to try my style of a scrapbook for each child.  We made these scrapbooks throughout the entire year.  I hope it brings back great memories of kindergarten for them. 

Front Cover- Students colored their name.

Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook

August- Handprint Apple, Quilt piece, and beginning of the year picture.
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook


September- Handprint Apple Tree and picture.
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook

October- Handprint spider and Halloween picture.

Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook

November- Handprint turkey and Wampanoag picture.
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook

December- Handprint Santa, photo booth picture, and I really tried Santa picture.
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook
January- Handprint snowflake and 100 Days Smarter picture.
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook


February- Fingerprint heart, mustache picture, and blowing kisses picture.
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook


March- Handprint leprechaun, Father's Day picture, and shrunken hat picture.
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook

April- Handprint bunny and bunny picture.
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook

May- Handprint flower, end of year picture, and Mother's Day picture.

Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook

Fingerprint Tree- Students colored tree trunk.  Then each student pushed on their fingerprint to make a leaf.

Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook


Final Page- Kindergarten Favorites
Photo of Kindergarten Scrapbook

I love how these scrapbooks turned out!  The students had so much fun posing for the pictures and I had fun deciding what to do for them.  I hope their parents like them as much as I do. 


Have a Wolfelicious day!




Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com

1 comment: