Sunday, February 9, 2014

My New Adventure!


I am so excited to share with you, I am taking a new adventure and I became a Jamberry consultant.

Have you heard of Jamberry?  I hadn't until recently and then I fell in love! 

I have always loved to get my nails done.  I would always get the gel nails.  Oh boy!, did that ruin my nails.  I hated how they used the electric file to ware down my nails.  My nails ended up brittle and unhealthy.  Then, I found Jamberry! (insert music here, LOL)  I had to try the wraps out.  Quick application, easy to apply, and no filing my nails down.  I knew I had to try them out!  

Here are my nails I just did last night.
They are bright, beautiful,  and they look like they should be on Pinterest!
Win, Win!


Photo of WOlfelicious Nails


Wolfelicious Nails
Not only are these easy to apply and quick to apply, they are cheap.  I was paying $50 for a pedicure! (I know, ridiculous)  These wraps are easy on your budget.  The pack of wraps is between $15 and $18.  Each pack does 2 manicures and 1 pedicure.  You can't get that price at a salon.

I would love to have you like my Fanpage. (please!)
 
If you would like a free sample, I have created a link where you can sign up for one.
 
If you have any questions about Jamberry, please contact me so I can answer them.
 
If you would like to host a party, please email me!  I would love to get you free Jamberry nail wraps!
 
Jamberry is Wolfelicious!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new adventure. I am await a free sample from another teacher---and I can't wait to try them!!! :)
    -Lovely Nina

    ReplyDelete