Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Wolfelicious Valentine's.


Hi!!  Another week down in Mrs. Wolfe's classroom.  This week was an exciting week because we celebrated Valentine's Day.  Our Science/Social Studies time was filled with wonderful Valentine's Day crafts.  The students LOVEd the crafts.  Here are some of the things we did.

We made the iHeart Man.  The students thought it was so cool because the heart looks like a muscle man.

Photo of iHeart Wolfelicious

Photo of iHeart Wolfelicious

Next, we made a fine motor project of gluing little pieces of paint swatches to a heart.

Photo of I love you to pieces Wolfelicious

photo of I love you to pieces Wolfelicious

Photo of I love you to pieces Wolfelicious
I LOVE how those turned out.  The students thought they were so cool too!

Next we made an Owl.
(Thanks Rachel for the project)

Photo of Valentine Owl

The students loved how their hands were the owl's wings.  I think they will owl love this project. (hehe)

Last we made a cupcake. Apparently, with the Valentine's Day commotion, I forgot to get a picture of the cupcake.

I made Valentine's for my students.  I made them a little baggie with a glittery pencil, a heart shaped eraser, a ring eraser (they are fascinated with erasers), and a mustache.  After I gave the students their baggie.  I had them put on their mustaches.  Then I put together this bigger picture.  I will also use their mustache picture for their scrapbook.
Photo of Valentine WOlfelicious

Another picture I took this week was also for their scrapbooks.

These turned out SO well!  Here is one of my kiddos.
Photo of blowing kisses Wolfelicious


Valentine's Day is now a super busy day for me.  My little one just turned one on Valentine's Day.
 Happy Birthday Chalan!

 He is my little sweetheart. Well, one of my sweethearts!

I hope you had a Wolfelicious week!  Thanks for stopping by!


Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com




3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the blowing kisses picture! Super cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pics. Happy birthday to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh my sweet little girl blowing kisses! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete