Saturday, November 2, 2013

Is it Fall?

Fall is in the air! (Hehehehe) Well, I guess Fall is in the air up north but it feels like Summer down here.  

We have been super busy.  I feel this year is going so fast.  Too much to do and not enough time.  

Thursday was Halloween!  We are lucky because we still celebrate Halloween at my school.  We had a big parade and dress up contest against all the grade levels. Then we have our Halloween parties.

This year we (kindergarten teachers) dressed up as my favorite character. I thought our Peanut Gang turned out so good. 


Can you guess which one I am?  Yep, you are correct.  I am Snoopy!  

Later that night my city has Trick or Treat!  It is always fun to see the houses decorated and the costumes. 

My little Turtle!  He got so much candy.  That orange bag that he had was half way full. 

This week was also Red Ribbon Week!  Here are some pictures of our dress up days. 
Where hats and shades!

Wear black. 


Then we had costumes for Halloween and jersey day.  Also pajama day.  I forgot to get pictures of those days. 😞

This week we practiced writing our sounds. (I love these magnetic boards I bought a couple years ago!  The students love them too!)

We keep on practicing our sight words. I will be assessing my students forid terms this week so I can't wait to see if the new sight word activities help. 



On another note, my little son made a beautiful pumpkin. It is called a Bumpkin Pumpkin. The pumpkin is made with my little son's booty.  Isn't this so cute?!!


I hope you had a great week!  



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the costumes! How did you guys make those big heads? :) Snoopy is the best.

    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete