Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Sale



I joined the Top Teachers' Memorial Day SALE! I'm having a 20% off Memorial Day Sale at my Teachers Pay Teachers store No promotion code is needed!  Just GO HERE to grab some of my activities.


If you are not out of school yet, the Angry Bird Countdown is a fun way to countdown to the end of the year.

If you are like me and switching your theme to zebra print next year I have some products you may be interested in.
Common Core Kindergarten Posters


Zebra Word Wall Labels  5 by 1


Zebra Word Wall Labels 4 by 4



I also have a variety of sight word worksheets and an end of the year book.






1 comment:

  1. Your common core posters are so cute. I have to make a set for my room (I teach first) and I love the language you used. "I can" is such a powerful statement. Pop in for a visit if you get a moment. I am hosting my very first Linky Party and would be honored to have you jump in if you are interested!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete