Thursday, March 22, 2012

Randomness

Have you seen these adorable helmets from Raskullz?  My son just received his today.  He hasn't taken it off since he got it out of the box.





I had a follower ask about the words my kindergarteners have to learn throughout the year.  Here they are.
Click the picture to get a free copy on my Teachers Notebook Shop. 


Tomorrow my class has Field Day. We have learned over the years it is a lot easier to keep track of our class if each class wears a different color.  So now, each class brings in a t-shirt and we make shirts for Field Day.  We will also use the shirts for our End of the Year Field Trip.  This year I picked orange.  I decided to Tye-dye the shirts.  This is something I did over my Spring Break.  Then this week at school I made a stencil to add a little more to the shirts.  I decided to go with a W for Wolfe and then on the right side of the W there is a Snoopy standing sideways.  Check out my shirt! 

I think we will look so good tomorrow!  Can't wait to get a team picture.  Wish us luck for the tug-a-war.  We will go against the other kindergarten classes and it is always a big battle!  Go Team Wolfe!

Here is another reminder of the Linky Party I am hosting on Sight Words.  If you have any great ideas on teaching sight words please add them to the linky!


Have a great night!









4 comments:

  1. Love the shirts! I hope you had fun on the field trip. :)

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt!! How did your class do?!

    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole,
      Thanks! My class had a lot of fun. We didn't win the tug-a-war but they had a blast trying.

      April

      Delete